"Life is unpredictable", this is the phrase that people will usually said when they met some failure in their life.
I get to understand the real meaning of this phrase when I got to know that one of my closest cousin got leukemia yesterday. I cried badly over the night and start thinking why the God will always treat those better person in such a way. How come they will always need to leave this world earlier? Is it really fair to treat them like that? Sometimes I really cant understand. Until one of my friend told me that such person may need to leave this lovely world earlier is because the God love him more than what we do. Maybe this is the only way that we should think of to make ourself feeling better. And maybe this is really true.
I went to visit my cousin today , and I told myself that I cant cry in front of him, all I need to do is that I must be tough before I can give my supportation to him. Dear God, can you please stay by his side and give your courage and supportation to him to let him fight against the evil "cancer"?
Hence, try to do whatever things that you wish to do now as no one can predict that what will happen in the following day. From here, I learnt that life is really precious. All I want to say is that I really love my parents, my brother, my sister, my retarded family and every of my FRENS!!
Sunday, 27 July 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
Ai Ting...let me tell you my story...
my life was an unpredictable one too. My grandma passed away in Dec 1999, my grandpa passed away in July 2000 and my dad passed away in October 2000. these 3 were all very close to me and my dad was the one who takes care of the whole family, even buying lunch and dinner for us. my mum was an introvert as she don't see client in the office, only do agreements. but who knows, because of the negligence of the hospital where my had his operation, he lost 6 litres of blood, went into comma and passed away 1 month later. can you imagine how sad we were that time? losing 3 beloved ones in just 1 year?
my mum was forced to take up everything that was left for her in the office and that every moment was the time for brother to go to UK and study. my bro, my sis and i were all forced to be matured at our young age.
7 years after my dad's death, my mum's doctor told her that she got tibi. few months later, she was bleeding under her skin and i drove her straight up to SJMC emergency. she had extremely low platelets. if that time she had a cut, they won't be able to stop the bleeding and she might just die like that. it takes time to make her platelets stable. now her platelets are normal and her tibi are gone.
things will be ok if you don't loose hope. Trust God...
Post a Comment