- Davies Corner
- 01.08.08
- o3.45pm
- The retarded family
After almost a year, finally the retarded family got to reunite again. That kind of feeling was just like everybody has backed to the those oldies day. Having tea break and non-sop chatting session at Davies Corner; laughing loudly like nobody business :p !!
Tho i was having bad day, my day will always be brightened up by you guys :) I think as time goes by, I have the stong feelings that I really cant lost anyone of yours in my life, thats why you guys has really formed part of my family members :)
Really happy that finally the retarded family has the latest photo( after a year) :
Look at the picture itself can always brighten your day, is'nt it? :p
Next monday will be the day, shall really work hard for it !
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment