Monday, 10 March 2008

Cool

just feel contended today..cuz hand in another assignment again..which means still got another assignment to go.. and for assessment part...juz left mooting nia....the feeling now is just like " PHEWWWW...finally got time to rest for awhile, then only fight again.." as finals is attacking soon...:(
eventually today was just a tiring day..as law ball is coming soon, thus need to stay back for practice...this year law ball is goin to be different, so really hope that what we have prepared will really make the law ball even more happening and fun....:) I am so looking forward the musical part...hhehehhehe...
Finally I have decided which uni should I join in 3rd year...Hope that I did made the right decision and I will not regret...Just wanna let every of my frenz, and my great retarded buddies know that, whenever where are we, we still can keep our friendship bond tight no matter what happened, right??

No comments: