Thursday, 22 January 2009

F.A.M.I.L.Y

This is the time where I cant stay at home to celebrate Chinese New Year with my family. How sad it can be..sob sob sob :(

But..BUt..BUT!! My mummy, bro and future sis-in-law are coming over to celebrate Chinese New Year with me!! So sweet of them, don't they? :):):) However, the only thing that I am really worry about is that when they are going back on the 5th of Feb, I will be suffering from homesick again ..Sigh :(

BUT, just don't bother la, I just wanna see them and hug them in person! I HATE Skype (like literally), as everytime when I talked to them, although I still can see everyone of them sitting in front of the laptop, but the DISTANCE is still exist!! I HATE Distance, distance is killing me :(:(
Now, I really can't wait to see them again!! It will be in 5 days time :):):) I really really MISSSSS HOMEEEE SOOOO MUCH...T.T



I Love Papa, I Love Mummy, I Love Gor, I Love Jie and I Love HAN HAN! :)

No comments: