Tuesday, 18 November 2008

25.10.08 Pre-bday Surprise

Looking back at the date of my last post, it has been more than a month that I abandoned my blog... I shall put the blame on tiredness and workloads :p

Nonetheless, November has been a great month for me i reckon. All I can said is that I really grateful to have a bunch of friends that will always stay by my side. :)
25.10.08, around 4.30pm, when I just walked out from bathroom, I couldn't believe that I actually saw both of them appeared in front of me. These two people came all the way from Newcastle for my pre-bday surprise despite the fact that they have to sit on the bloody bus for 5 hours. :) They are :

Ernest aka "chun det"
Jacklyn aka "Dino Jac"
While I walked further into my room, I saw another one pop-out in front of me, she came to leeds for twice just for me !! *Hearts*

Joan aka "ngau-ngau"
When I was happy till I nearly cant hold my tears; when I thought that all these surprises have come to the end, I only realized that it didn't works in that way. After I have changed and get ready to move to the kitchen, I really cant believe that I saw both of them. These two are even worse, they sat on the bus for 7 hours just for my bday T.T.. They are:

Yvonne aka "LCJ"

Shiyin aka "baby cacat"

And of course, the 2 lovely mastermind and "shelter provider" *hugs*

Daphne and April :)
I guessed 25.10.08 has been my happiest day ever since I was in leeds. Surprises never ended..I got my bday card from my lovely daddy when I was on the way out for dinner. *I LOVE U, DADDY*

Like I said, surprises still coming along.. I got my lovely birthday cake and they sang me different language of birthday songs in thai cottage, a thai restaurant that really serves good food :

Overall, I reckon I really had a blast on my first and ever birthday celebration in leeds, especially I am surrounded by all of my buddies :) XOXO

There you go some of the lovely pictures that we have taken during the 4 days 3 nights leeds trip :p

*Hearts*



All in all, I Love u gals :)































1 comment:

Daphne and April said...

haha seriously never ending surprises...heart you too =)