Finally I am back to my blogging world again :):)
This post is mainly to introduce all of you about my new life in Leeds.
Honestly speaking, I am still having seriuos homesick now. But I clearly know that I have to conquer it as my parent have been funding me a lot here. I know my obligations towards them, like lynly said, I have to make them proud of me, hence, I really need to work hard. I always believe that if we were to keep ourself occupied and busy with stuff all the time, we will tend to forget everything. In another word, I don't even have time to "homesick". However, this is what we called "escape from reality". Nonetheless, I tend to keep myself busy since I was in leeds to kick out the homesick feeling. It did worked for a few days, but after all, I realize that I still miss my family so badly. :( especially my little nephew, I cant hold my tears when he called me "yi yi" over skype. I MISS HIM ! T.T
Anyhow, life still need to go on. There is no turning back for me, so the only thing that I can do now is that I have to defeat my homesick-ness. Seminar will be starting by next week, and I hope this can distract me from thinking of my family.
Here are some pictures with regards my life in Leeds:
The landmark of the University of Leeds, Parkinson Building.
The Faculty of Law.

First dinner at my place :)

Rowee's 19th birthday :)

Daphne's 20th Birthday surprise party :)
Welcome to my cribs :)
Till then, will update more soon :)
p/s: A big thanks to april and daphne, without both of you, i think my homesick will be even worse...( thanks for everything and especially the warmest hug that both of you have given to me :) ) and also thanks to lynly for her warmest and biggest hugs on the my first day in leeds.
.jpg)
2 comments:
hey Ai Ting, good to know that you are getting used to the feeling of away from your loved ones. i experienced that when i went to NS for 3 months. i know how you feel. anyway, all the best over in Leeds!
=) No worries AiTing~~ I'm so proud of you you're being strong! and also thankyou for distracting me on my birthday hehe, i'll never forget that day..
loves
Post a Comment