Monday, 9 June 2008

Fear of my life

yesterday was the day for all the year 1 law students in HELP as they were getting their results. I am glad to hear that most of my friends are managed to get to the universities that they wished to. Here I congratulated them!! All my dearies, enjoy your "real" holiday now!!

but in another way round, its the nightmares for all the year 2 students now, bacause the results will only be out on 8th July. I think I will be in the state of insomnia soon, or I have already been in that state now :(

Dear my Lord, can you please ease my pain and let me get what I really want? I just want to go LEEDS and no resit... or else it will definitely mark a significant failure in my life...:(

Fear in my life :(

No comments: