Thursday, 22 May 2008

I keep telling myself...

I keep telling myself that I cant let the tort paper to ruin all the rest of my papers...
I keep telling myself that just work hard for another 6 days, I will get back all my freedom..
I keep telling myself that there must be reasons behind everything that happened...
I keep telling myself that I must work hard...
and I keep telling myself that I must love my mom forever and ever...
Thanks my mom for doing everything for me during exam period!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya~ dont let things get you down..everything will be fine, just try your very very best. i'll wish the best for you :) add oil my dear!!!

Aiting said...

uh-uh...
really thanks for your comment!!
i feel so warm when i read it..:)
i will stand tough with your wishes!! thanks dear!!
u too take care!

Farrah Abdullah said...

Heyy,

No worries about it Ai Ting, I'm sure you'll do good. Don't ever look down on something, I always have faith in you. I'm sure you can do it!

*hugs* I will always pray for you!