Finally, Law ball 2008 has been over...The moment where everyone was laughing when i was dancing with my partner, and the moment where every of the musical cast dance "We are all in this together", I seriuosly felt very touched. Two months practice was proven not a waste... the moment you saw everyone under the stage enjoyed the musical, everyone was mad and high to the max, that kind of feeling which generated deeply in your heart will never able to be described by words..
undeniable that I have more fun in this law ball compared to last year ones..and even the after law ball party..tho I am no longer a club virgin as I did went to maison last year, but I just sit there for the whole night...however, this year party, the first time I made myself to the dance floor man...But I still not drinking...hahahah... exploded yourself to the blast music and non-stop moving your whole body was seriuosly tiring, but the most important is that you can see everyone was enjoying themselves to the max... I think law students are just too stress cuz everyone was like mad that night...hahhaha...
Law ball is over, indicating that my mooting is coming, and even final is coming..gotta work super duple hard...Just hope that I can get the grade and go to the uni that I have chosen..
OMG....the whole body is still pain like hell man...maybe its because long time never exercise...hahahaha...
another 8 days...she will be leaving...我会怀念这一切一切...:(
Tuesday, 1 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
hey there!!im claudia here!surprised dat i found ur blog??hahahhaa..neh neh neh bu bu =p
love your court scene!!
OMG>>>>>
how you found it man??...
oh god...
hahahahaa....i am really really surprised...
i damn miss your "lipschitz" and "mark gooohh"...hahaha...
really really miss those moments..
it will always stay in my mind 4ever and ever...hehhehe
Post a Comment