Sourire Pour Moi in English means Smile For Me..I like this phrase a lot as I used to smile all the time...Cuz I will always think that just smile and everything will be fine...But at certain circumstances, especially when it comes to the turning point in your life or when you need to make up your mind for something, you will just end up in a mess...Yet, everything happens for a reason and therefore every problem must have its own solution..
Meet up with high school buddies today...Eventually we went sing-k today...Suddenly miss high school life so much...flashed back the time when we chit-chatting in class, having lunch together everyday during recess time and everything...
Here you go for some pictures....

She is the one who has left to Australia to study since senior middle one.
This buddy will be leaving to Australia this coming thursday...Hope that she can adapt well over there and all the best...
Frenz Forever and ever....
Today's sing k session made me thinked back the moment where the retarded family used to sing k happily...I really looking forward for the reunion dinner and another sing k session in UK...I miss my retarded family members!!!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment