There is a question which i used to ask myself frequently:
Do I have the right to choose for myself??
I will always think that i didnt have a choice since i was young. That is because everything seems like in the control of my family members. I have no right to choose for my life, I have no choice to choose for what i want, and even now, its seems that I dun have the right to choose for my future, everything is out of my control. There is a metaphore to describe those kind of life: its juz like a bird that have been locked inside a freaking small cage!! And I will always think that I am in those kind of situation.. sad-nya..
Until yesterday night, i went for a talk which emphasized on the way in which you can love yourself. I think i was wrong for all the way in my life. The speaker said that the moment you get the chance to explore this wonderful world, the LORD has been giving everyone a chance and an ultimate right to choose for what you want. Sometimes when we say that we dun have the right to choose for anything, its actually a good excuse for ourself. Thats mean we are trying to escape from something, which means we are not ready or lack of courage to face the answer .. Actually there do have some solutions for us to come over every problem, juz that at the moment, we haven't figure it out, hence we juz give ourself a good excuse, so that we will feel better...
After the talk, I did think about the problem that I faced now, maybe what have been said by the speaker was correct, which is at the moment, I still haven found a proper way to talk to my family members. Maybe juz need to figure out the solution patiently, and everything will be fine..
Just Smile, everything will be all rite!!
Saturday, 19 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment